At Konnecting, we know what a huge step it is to migrate to a new country. Whether your move to Australia is temporary or permanent, we understand how difficult it can be to organise all the little details. That's why we offer more than just visa assistance and job placement for migrants. Our settlement assistance can help you find everything from a home and a bank account to a suitable school for your children. Plus you'll also have the support of our settlement team in case you have any questions or problems before, during or after your move.
Our settlment assistance includes:
- Ongoing visa support to ensure you meet visa conditions
- Ongoing job support to ensure you're settling into your new role
- Information pack on the city or region you're moving to, including information on housing, schools and community services in your area
- Information pack on government services (e.g. Medicare, Australian Tax Office)
- Ongoing phone and email support in case you have problems or questions relating to your migration
The Department of Immigration & Citizenship (DIAC) produce excellent settlement guides titled "Beginning a Life in Australia" - http://www.immi.gov.au/living-in-australia/values/book/english/lia_english_full.pdf
These are also available in other languages at: https://www.immi.gov.au/living-in-australia/values/book/
Another useful publication about moving Downunder is: http://www.livingdownunder.net/
If you would like to find out more about our comprehensive migration agent services and settlement assistance, please contact us.
- Migration Services
- Settlement Assistance
- Regional Spotlight
- Links & Partners
- Migration FAQ's