Migration Services Australia | Migrant Workers | Australian Migration Services


All non Australian citizens or permanent residents need a visa to enter and work in Australia. The Australian Department of Immigration & Citizenship (DIAC) is the government authority that deals with migrant issues and administers the visa program.

Migration law is extremely complex and subject to constant policy changes. The registered migration agents at Konnecting keep up to date with immigration law and can liaise with the DIAC on your behalf to assist you in obtaining the necessary migrant visa. While Konnecting specialises in skilled visas and employer sponsored visas, we can also process other visa categories including Student Visas, Partner Visas, Family Visas, and Business Visas or Investment Visas.

If you are already in Australia on a temporary visa, or overseas looking to migrate to Australia, we recommend you try our Visa Wizard. If you are successful, send your inquiry through our online Visa Questionaire tool, or contact us for a free assessment.

Konnecting may also assist with Employment and Settlement Services. We have employers on our database looking for migrant workers, so we may be able to connect you.

Provided by:
Fred Molloy, Registered Migration Agent (MARN: 0853698)
Konnecting – Australian Skilled Migration & Recruitment Consultants

Quick Find Info On:

Are you eligible
for skilled migration?

Contact Us