Australian Working Visas 457 | 457 Visa Sponsorship

Australian working visas

One of the first, and often most complicated, hurdles to cross when you wish to migrate to Australia is applying for an Australian Working Visa. There are so many things to organise when you are moving to Australia that the added worry of obtaining an Australian Working Visa may make your migration to Australia seem like it isn’t worth the hassle. Konnecting can help take the stress out of the whole process.

How do I obtain an Australian Working Visa?

All non Australian citizens or permanent residents need a visa to live and work in Australia. The Australian Department of Immigration & Citizenship (DIAC) is the government authority that deals with Australian migration issues and administers Australian Working Visas.

This is where a Konnecting registered migration agent can really help. Able to advise on the best Australian Working Visa for you, a registered migration agent can also help you apply for it. Konnecting can help make your dream of living in Australia a reality.

Which Australian Working Visa is best for me?

There are many different Australian Working Visas available. Whether you wish to live and work in Australia’s regional areas, or whether you have the skills required to obtain sponsorship by an Australian employer, you must hold the correct Australian Working Visa. For a list of Australian Working Visas that may be suitable for you see our Migration Services section. For more comprehensive assistance, contact Konnecting.

Quick Find Info On: