Panel Beaters - Western Sydney
- Date Posted: Mar 17, 2017
- Salary: $65000 - $70000
- Location: New South Wales
- Industry: Trades & Services
- Position: Permanent
Our client specializes in smash repair services of unrivaled quality for vehicles for private owners, businesses, corporations and insurance companies.
• Stripping, fitting, painting or spraying, panel beating
• Spray painting duties may also be involved in this role
• Ensuring work is completed to a high quality standard at all times
• Dismantling and Reassembling of vehicles
• Strictly complying with Health & Safety policies and procedures
• Trade Qualified
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in a Body shop or Accident Repair Center
• Broad knowledge of vehicle repair techniques
• Competence in all areas of body repair and on various types of vehicles
• Spray painting experience is also highly regarded
• Flexible work approach and good work ethic
• Strong commitment to completing assigned jobs and ensuring customer satisfaction
• Effective communication and excellent customer service skills
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below. Alternatively, you may email your application letter with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference #2484692 in the email subject.
Konnecting is an Australian Skilled Migration & Recruitment Consultancy that sources candidates for niche and specialist roles. We are also a registered migration agency that processes the Australian employer sponsored 457 visas.
For more positions offering visa sponsorship, or for other Australian visa information, please visit www.konnecting.com.
- Migration Services
- Settlement Assistance
- Regional Spotlight
- Links & Partners
- Migration FAQ's